Monday, April 6, 2015

Greenhouse Renovation Project

I am new to blogging. How new? This is my first blog. My wife and I have been completing a backyard renovation over the last 10 months. It is nearing completion, and should be done within the next several weeks. It has been a wonderful journey, and we look forward to enjoying the fruits of our labor for many years to come. From the photo below, you can see we built a chicken coop, raised garden beds, compost bins, and a greenhouse. The greenhouse is made of 63+ restored historical windows including 230+ panes of glass. Each window was meticulously restored prior to construction. I can and will go on about the greenhouse project, but I will save that for future blog posts. Thanks for taking the time to read, and I hope I can share my experiences to possibly inspire someone else to build his/her own.

2 comments: